Frequently Asked Questions
- International Orders. We don’t take international orders on this site; however, we can easily upload a design to another site such as Zazzle and Red Bubble. You can then place your order from there for international delivery. Contact us for specifics.
- Personalized or Custom Products. Most everything on this site can be customized with a name or short phrase. If you don’t see that option on the product page, contact us for assistance.
- Handwritten Cards. Yes, we can do that! Just let us know in the notes what you want the card to say. We can write it in the card and drop it in the mail for you. This is perfect for situations when you can’t get to the store for a card, or you want to send snail mail to a special someone. For bulk mailings (more than five cards), contact us for details.
Fulfillment and Shipping
- Each product page will note if we make the item in-house, or if we partner with other manufacturers for order fulfillment. We vet these companies and choose the ones who consistently print a quality product.
- Once your item is finalized, we send it over to the manufacturer to print and ship. They cannot modify or cancel an order once it’s placed. They are willing to provide a reprint if the item has a defect or gets damaged in transit. If something is wrong with your order, we will work with them to make it right.
- Because the items are personalized, the manufacturers do not accept returns. Please double-check and make sure all names are spelled correctly.
- Turnaround times. This will vary depending on the season. Generally, it takes 3-5 business days for a manufacturer to complete an order. Then another 3-5 business days for shipping. During the holidays, these times will be increase.
- Shipping costs. Each product page will note what the associated shipping costs are. Generally, the stationery items such as greeting cards and notebooks ship First Class.
- Shipping Method. For items under 13 ounces we generally ship via USPS First Class. Items above 13 ounces are shipping via USPS Priority Mail.
- Gift wrapping. For items we make in-house, yes we can wrap the gift. Just let us know in the notes at checkout.
Have any other questions? Contact us: