Frequently Asked Questions
SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT
- What are my payment options? At the moment we process our orders through PayPal.
- Do you ship Internationally? We accept International Orders for digital printable products. For physical products we are only set up to ship within the United States.
- How does the custom ordering process work? Once we receive your order we work on personalizing your design. We send an initial proof via email within one to three business days. Two complimentary rounds of revisions are included with each purchase. Major edits may incur additional fees. Any typos on mistakes on our part will not be included in the rounds of edits mentioned above.
CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
- What are your shipping methods and costs? For digital printable products there is no shipping cost. For physical products we use the United States Postal Service, FedEx and UPS to ship orders. For more information on pricing, please consult our Shipping and Returns page.
- How long does it take to receive products? For digital printable products and items In-Stock we ship in one to three business days. For custom, personalized orders the turnaround time ranges from five to seven business days for Processing, then another five to seven business days for Shipping. With that said, if you need an item sooner we'll do our best to help you out.
- What affects the processing times? We have busy seasons in retail and it can affect the processing times. For example, the spring and summer months are busy for weddings. When we approach the end of the year and the holidays the orders also ramp up. We try our best to get your order to you as quickly as we can without compromising quality.
- Do you accept rush orders? We accept rush orders at an additional charge of $30 for USPS Express Mail Service. If your shipment costs exceeds $30, you are responsible for the overcharge. We will make every attempt to notify you of the actual charges prior to shipping your order.
- What if my package is refused or undelivered? Should an order return to us unopened, the customer shall be charged the shipping cost of the order amount and pay additional costs to re-ship the order.
- How are the products made? Our invitations and note cards are printed in the U.S. on HP Indigo Printers. Our other products are digitally printed on commercial printers and assembled in the U.S. We try to support "Made in the U.S.A." whenever we can!
- What is your refund policy? We'll give you a full refund on the price you paid for any non-personalized, non-customized item that you'd like to return. Items must be in new, unused condition. Original shipping charges will not be refunded. Personalized or Digital Printable items are not eligible for return or refund, except in the case they are damaged or flawed. If there's something wrong with any item you receive, we'll make it right. Contact us at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Returns must be made within 30 days upon receiving the order.
- How do I change or cancel my order? You may change or cancel your order as long as the order has not been processed and/or shipped. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer a gift wrap service? Unfortunately we don't offer this service at this time.
- Where are you located? CBendel is located in the Washington DC Metro area. We try to source our products domestically and our products are printed in the U.S.A.
- Are you connected in any way to Henri Bendel? Yes! In 1895, a relative on Cindy's husband's side of the family started the department store. The Manhattan icon was later sold but retained the Bendel name.
- How do I provide general feedback? We would love to hear from you! We give out special offers to those who provide us information about their experiences using our products. Email us at email@example.com.
- Do you take donation requests? We occasionally donate to charitable causes and especially love to support Autism Awareness. Some of the organizations we support include Jill's House and F.A.C.T. (Families of Autistic Children in Tidewater).